What I Specialize in:
Helping people see the value they have and translating that into their next career move through written word. I excel in résumé challenges such as:
- Gaps in work history
- Career transitions
- Résumés lacking in achievements
- Job hopping
- Too little or too much experience
- Clients without a résumé
- Passing the Applicant Tracking System
Why You Should Hire Me:
- My résumé writing skills have been vetted by a panel of professionals. Ask for my credentials at www.parw.com
- I have researched and written hundreds of résumés in almost all major industries. My industry knowledge grows every day. See lists below.
- My résumés are designed for impact and impressing hiring managers within that 30-second viewing window.
- During your project, you will learn something new and valuable about yourself as a professional, and be better prepared for interviews.
- Your project is finished when you are happy. See my past client testimonials here.
How I Became a Résumé Writer:
I was wrapping up my B.S. and knew exactly where I wanted to go for graduate school. Problem was, this program was #1 in the country for this field of science, and I did not have the GPA or GRE scores to even be considered. So I initiated Plan B. I wrote a direct proposal to the professor I wanted to work under, along with a personal statement of the value I bring to his research, and emailed it to him directly. In two days, he called to accept me into the program- fully funded with a salary.
The program I was accepted to is less important to me now than how I got in. I realized that I have an ability to see beyond static requirements, which gives my clients the tactical advantage they need when they don’t fit the mold.
For a quote and quick evaluation,
email me your current résumé or call:
*Ask me to send you examples of my work and references.
One more thing before you go...
The key elements to a successful résumé are:
Clear, Concise, Meaningful, Quantifiable & Targeted
If you are unsure that your résumé meets these standards, I'm here to help. Hiring a résumé writer is not cheating, and is a small investment towards what could become the opportunity of a lifetime.